Friday, March 2, 2012

Covering books with dust jackets

I'm so happy!

I found a supplier for some quality book covering.  Now my hardcovers with dust jackets won't get so damaged.  A quick friendly chat to a lovely gentleman had the order done and on it's way within a couple of days.


The role of 'Unifold' arrived from The Book Cover Co. the other day, and I successfully covered my first book today.


The instructions were super easy to follow.



I have always encouraged the children to take good care of all our books, and this helps them look good for a lot longer.



Thank you for dropping by!

6 comments:

Ruby said...

They do look good and keep nicely. I am very familiar with this style of covering from my years as a Library Assistant.

Rebeccasimplyliving said...

Does this mean that you will be busy contacting all your books?

Catherine (Alecat Music) said...

Hi Rebecca,

I've already covered most of our other books with contact. I did this over a couple of days in the summer break. :)

Catherine

Erin said...

Ah so I'm not the only crazy!?:):)
My friends and family tease me about my book covering obsession. It truly makes a difference.
I get my rolls from England Holding in Sydney, our library put me onto them.

Catherine (Alecat Music) said...

LOL! Erin,
It's nice to know we share something else in common! :)

Leanne said...

Great idea. I'd like to do this with some of our special books.